- We recommend the use of NON ionic mild liquid detergents only.
- Do not use non alkaline products.
- Do not use products containing biological enzymes or bleach.
We recommend that this product be drycleaned ONLY.
We recommend using a professional drycleaning service.
- Products should be line or flat dried only.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Do not force dry.
- Do not dry in direct sunlight.
- Product should be pulled back into original size and shape while damp prior to drying.
- Air movement while drying is recommended.
Note: Excessive heat will cause hardening of leather and/or product shrinkage.
Spot Cleaning by Hand
- Spot clean using soft cloth.
- Use warm water/max 38oC/100oF temperature.
- Use recommended cleaning agent – refer cleaning agent section.
- Clean affected area using soft cloth in circular motion, starting on outside of area and working into centre.
- Using dry cloth to apply pressure and remove excess moisture.